DHSC Revised 17 May 2018
- This Code of Practice sets out the “best practice” to be followed by the national body (a Special Health Authority) and its authorised officers in the use of its delegated powers in relation to:
- the obtaining, handling, using and disclosing of documents by authorised officers, including the treatment of personal records;
- the production of documents to authorised officers;
- the storage, use and retention of documents produced to authorised officers.
- It is of relevance to anyone in the NHS who may be requested to produce documents